Ad Campaign Resources
Respectful Workplaces in the Arts has a clear message and “look and feel”. These ads in pdf format, the JPG web banners and the video are for arts organizations to share widely with members, audiences, followers and funders.
Show your support for the Respectful Workplaces in the Arts campaign!
- Choose the image or images that will speak to your community.
- Print the pdfs as posters and place them prominently in lobbies and venues.
- Include them in programmes.
- Distribute the postcard size “flyers” at performances, book launches and vernissages.
- Post the video and web banners on your website.
- Play the video before a screening.
- Share them all widely on social media.
This is your chance to make a statement about Respect in your workplaces.
THESE RESOURCES ARE FOR YOU TO SHARE WIDELY ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND USE AT YOUR EVENTS
For any questions about the Respectful Workplaces in the Arts publicity campaign, contact Ieashia Minott, Communications Officer.
Respectful Workplaces in the Arts ads
- Ads, letter size (11" x 8.5"), english / français, PDF
- Ads, postcard size (5.5" x 4.25"), english / français, PDF
Respectful Workplaces in the Arts digital banners
- Digital banners, 336px x 280px, english / français, JPG
- Digital banners, 4.67" x 3.9" @ 300dpi, english / français, PDF
Respectful Workplaces in the Arts video
Download (370MB, .MOV)